Skyline Park Citizens’ Association Meeting Date : 1/9/18 7pm,
Skyline Park Social Hall, 2201 Imola Avenue, Napa, CA 94558
Call to Order
1. Approval of November minutes asemailed
2. TEAM REPORTS (any brief news, ~1min each):
- Park reopening date set for 1/20.
- Hikes, rides, party/lunch.
- Gather volunteers/donations.
- Membership signups.
- Free park entry for first weekend?
g. Disc Golf Course condition improving postfire; still some work to do on the closed portions of the course before it's fully reopened
3. New Business a. Reestablishment of Membership committee
i. Gather more annual passholders/smooth this process
ii. Establish pass purchase compliance protocol within the park to ease pressure on park borders while encouraging payment by park users
b. Reestablishment of Communications committee
i. Inform users/the community of park goings on
ii. “Newsletter” email blast
iii. Social media
c. Establishment of Trails committee
i. Comprehensive trails plan
ii. Fundraising, volunteer management
iii. Decreases user conflict/increases safety and enhances experience for all users
4. Old Business
a. Postfire update
b. Benches for Colberts by lower bathrooms
c. Sign for social hall